What was the worst movie you saw in theatres? To this day, I know that I was excited about seeing a film and so disappointed by it that I walked out mid-way through. But I can’t remember what movie it was.
1. Battlefield Earth (2000)
“I wish I never went to see Battlefield Earth. The angles alone are enough to give this movie the worst reputation. But the acting and graphic quality were just as bad,” confirmed another. “I’m sure most people would prefer watching their ex marry over this movie.”
2. Cats (2019)The movie Cats, based on the Broadway musical, was horrible in comparison. Someone volunteered, “I was so excited to see this movie as I am an avid theatre buff, but the costumes and the set design almost ruined the musical.
3. Eragon (2006)“Eragon seemed like it was going to be such a great movie,” one confessed. “I have been a fan of the book series since it came out, so I was understandably excited seeing the previews for the film.
4. Avatar: The Last Airbender (2010)
“Avatar: The Last Airbender may have been the biggest letdown I have experienced since my love for film grew,” suggested one. “I expected to see gorgeous CGI for the elemental bending and exciting lighting effects during the battles.
5. The Fantastic Four (1994)The Fantastic Four was a significant movie failure. The CGI effects in this movie were incredibly underdeveloped and underfunded. The scenes looked rushed. The plot didn’t even keep the audience engaged. The actors didn’t seem pleased to be a part of this mess.
6. The Emoji Movie (2017)“The Emoji Movie seemed like it would be such a fun kids‘ movie,” one elaborated. “To my dismay, it kept their focus in the movie theatre for at most ten minutes! The animation style seems decent at the beginning, but most of it looks like it was drawn by a five-year-old.