A two weeks notice letter is a formal letter that you, as an employee, use to give the employer notice of your resignation. Employers often require this type of letter so that they have time to find a replacement or make arrangements to cover the workload.
1. The specific date of your last day.
2. A brief explanation of why you are resigning. (This is optional.)
3. A thank you to your employer for the opportunity to work there.
4. An offer to help with the transition.
5. Your contact information, in case your employer needs to contact you.
Remember, this is not the time to air any grievances you may have with the company or your boss. Even if you are leaving because you are dissatisfied with your current job, keep your emotions in check and state that you are resigning and giving two weeks’ notice.