– Global rank: #116 – Wealth: $1 billion – Main Company: Fenty Beauty – Main industry: Personal Care
Robyn Rihanna Fenty may be a global pop superstar, but the real origins of her wealth come from her beauty company. Fenty Beauty was launched in 2017 and quickly catapulted Rihanna’s net worth into another stratosphere. The company is known for creating shades for a wider range of skin tones than other beauty companies offer.
– Global rank: #107 – Wealth: $1.1 billion – Main Company: VeSync – Main industry: Consumer Goods
– Global rank: #79 – Wealth: $1.6 billion – Main Company: Cloudflare – Main industry: Cyber Security
Prior to being the co-founder and COO of cybersecurity firm Cloudflare, Michelle Zatlyn held leadership positions at Google and Toshiba and launched two successful startups. She received an MBA from Harvard Business School and was awarded the Dubliner Prize for Entrepreneurship.
– Global rank: #65 – Wealth: $2 billion – Main Company: SKKN – Main industry: Personal Care
Kim Kardashian became a household name thanks to her family’s hit TV series, “Keeping Up With the Kardashians.” But the reality TV star made her real fortune branching out into personal care products. The superstar’s SKKN beauty line—formerly known as KKW—was prompted by Kardashian’s self-described desire to give people at-home access to dermatologist-quality skincare without a doctor’s office visit.
– Global rank: #37 – Wealth: $2.8 billion – Main Company: Oprah Winfrey Network – Main industry: Entertainment
Oprah Winfrey’s eponymous “The Oprah Winfrey Show” made her a household name from 1986 until its final episode in 2011. She went on to found her own TV network, which is where she derives the majority of her wealth today.